Dear A&S100 students,
PLEASE TYPE YOUR ANSWERS IN AFTER EACH QUESTION AND EMAIL BACK TO ME BY FRIDAY, DECEMBER 13. YOU WILL RECEIVE 10 POINTS EXTRA CREDIT TOWARDS YOUR HOMEWORK GRADE.
Your feedback to me about this course will be extremely valuable, though I promise not to read your comments until after grades have been submitted! I appreciate everything you have to say!
A&S100 COURSE EVALUATION
1. How well did the course serve to give you insight into the presence of mathematics in everyday life? Why?
2. Which course topic(s) did you find the most interesting (voting, apportionment, modular arithmetic, geometry, game theory, financial mathematics). Why?
3. Which course topic(s) did you find the least interesting? Why?
4. How well did the course serve to develop your problem-solving skills? Why?
5. How readable was the course textbook? Would you recommend using this book again?
6. This course has been developed as an alternative to MA109 to satisfy the University Studies Basic Skills requirement. If you have had some experience with MA109, what do you think of offering this new course as an alternative?
7. Please offer your comments on the quality of my teaching as a whole.