Next: About this document
MA341 HOMEWORK #1
Due Wednesday, September 1
Please note that there will be no class on Friday, August 27. I will
reschedule this class at a later date.
Problems to turn in:
Problems to do but not to turn in:
- Problem #4 of Section 2.4 of the textbook.
- Problem #8 of Section 2.4 of the textbook.
- Finish filling in the details of Section 1.2 of the course notes.
- Find and run the program Maple (this is available in various
computer labs) and
type in the commands from the Maple worksheet tetra.mws yourself.
Print out the results and include with your homework.
Optional (definitely a challenge!): Problem
#3 of Section 1.3 of the course notes.
Give this to your family and
friends to for something to do over the Labor Day weekend!
- If we haven't done this in class, do problems #1 and #2 of
Section 1.4 of the course notes.
Tue Aug 24 13:04:24 EDT 1999