Next: About this document
MA341 HOMEWORK #1
Due Wednesday, September 3
Problems to turn in:
Problems to do but not to turn in:
- Problem #4 of Section 2.4 of the textbook.
- Problem #8 of Section 2.4 of the textbook.
- Finish filling in the details of Section 1.2 of the course notes.
- Problems #2 and #3 of Section 1.3 of the course notes. In fact, it
might be easier to do #3 before #2. Give #3 to your family and
friends to help you solve over the Labor Day weekend!
- Access the webpage for this course, by looking at my
~lee. You can do this, for
example, from the Macintosh computers in the King Library computer
Make a note on your homework confirming that you have done this.
- If we haven't done this in class, do problems #1 and #2 of
Section 1.4 of the course notes.
Wed Aug 27 14:58:34 EDT 1997