If I am taking the exam on campus, what are my responsibilities?
- On the day of exam, remember to bring a valid photo ID, pen/pencil, and approved calculator to the exam location at the correct time.
If I am using a proctor, what are my responsibilities?
Student Conduct Code:
As a student enrolled in the College of Arts & Sciences you are responsible for respecting the student conduct code established for the College and the University of Kentucky. The student conduct code forbids plagiarism, cheating, stealing, and dishonesty with respect to any and all coursework. You are required to do your own work and allow all other students the privilege and right to do the same.
If you need further clarification on any issue, especially plagiarism, or need to report a violation, contact the College of Arts & Sciences, Office of the Dean. Please take a moment to review section VI of student conduct code before beginning your course.
- Contact the proctoring facility and schedule an
exam for the correct exam date. Each facility has a unique schedule.
It is your responsibility to locate a proctoring facility near you
(preferably within 25 miles). If you are unable to secure a proctoring
facility from the lists provided please contact your course instructor.
You need to make reservation within the allowed time frame.
- Fill out a proctor form found on the course website.
- Give the second page of the proctor form to the proctoring facility.
- Fax or email the completed form to your instructor to be received at least one week prior to the exam date.
- On the day of exam, remember to bring a valid photo ID, pen/pencil , approved calculator. Your proctor needs to scan in your exam AND you need to provide the proctor with a stamped addressed manila envelope so that the exam is mailed to me. (As of 5/25/2011, the postage would be $1.48 for a 9x12 envelope.)
Use the following address on the envelope:
Department of Mathematics
715 Patterson Office Tower
University of Kentucky