REEF Polling is an interactive polling system which will allow me to ask questions during lecture and get immediate responses that I can share with the class. This will help me gauge your understanding and, if needed, adjust my teaching to better fit your needs. It will also give you quick feedback.
You will need to set up a REEF account, unless you already have one for another course.
Please read all of this page, including the notes, before you do anything about REEF!
Prior to our first class meeting on Wednesday, August 24, if you do not already have a REEF account, please create one by completing the following steps:
- Login to Canvas
- Select the course "Math 113 - Perry - 11 AM" if you are in the 11 AM lecture, or "Math 113 - Perry - 1 PM" if you are in the 1 PM lecture
- Select the "Modules" sidebar button (located at left) from the course homepage
- Select the "REEF polling" link within the REEF Polling module
- Select the "Load REEF polling in a new window" button
- Select the "Create a New Account" option (located under the "Forgot Password?" link)
- Find and select "University of Kentucky" on the Select Institution page
- Complete the Create Account form with your personal information, making special note to enter only an 8-Digit Student ID - OMIT the preceding "9"!
- Lastly, select the "Not at this time" link as it will not be necessary to register a remove device for most students.
Congratulations! You now have a REEF account. If you have any questions or problems, please contact me
- You only need to create one REEF account. You may add additional courses to your account, once it has been created, if you are taking multiple courses that use REEF.
- If you already have a REEF account, please add this course be selecting the "+" button on the top-right of your Courses page, selecting the University of Kentucky as your institution, and searching for this course, "Math 113 - Perry - 11 AM" for the 11 AM lecture, OR "Math 113 - Perry - 1 PM" for the 1 PM lecture.
- If you have any questions or problems, please contact me