Lectures: Tuesday, Thursday 11:30-12:30 PM EST on May 10, 12, 17, and 19.
Problem sessions: Wednesday 11:30-12:30 PM EST on May 18 and 25.
Problem session leader: Carissa Slone.
Lecture Notes and videos:
- [Dugger] An Atiyah-Hirzebruch spectral sequence for KR-theory. This is one of the starting points of the slice story.
- [Hill-Hopkins-Ravenel] On the nonexistence of elements of Kervaire invariant one. This fully developed the equivariant slice filtration and brought it to prominence.
- [Hill-Hopkins-Ravenel] Equivariant stable homotopy theory and the Kervaire invariant problem (the Purple book). This is a textbook on their work on the Kervaire invariant.
- [Hill-Hopkins-Ravenel] The slice spectral sequence of Mackey functors for the C4-analog of real K-theory. You can find a discussion of the slice spectral sequence of KR here, in section 8.
- [Hill] The equivariant slice filtration: a primer. A good introduction of the (original) slice filtration, with a helpful discussion of geometric inflation (called pullback).
- [Ullman] On the slice spectral sequence. Introduces the regular slice filtration and proves Hill's conjecture about geometric inflation.
- [Hill-Yarnall] A new formulation of the equivariant slice filtration with applications to Cp-slices. Contains a description of slice-connectivity in terms of connectivity of fixed points or geometric fixed points.
- [Angeltveit] The slice spectral sequence for the cyclic group of order p. Includes a complete description of the slice filtration/spectral sequence for RO(G)-graded suspensions of Eilenberg-Mac Lane spectra.
- [Dugger] Coherence for invertible objects and multi-graded homotopy rings. Includes discussion of graded-commutativity in the RO(G)-graded setting.
- [Lewis-Mandell] Equivariant universal coefficients and Kunneth spectral sequences. See the appendix for a discussion of graded-commutativity in the RO(G)-graded setting.
- [Ricka] Equivariant Anderson duality and Mackey functor duality.